Saturday 25 October 2014

The art of experimenting

....and ever so often I find myself doing things I would never really have thought of doing. It's been a month since my mom left, and until she was here, I had NO idea how to cook or bake or even do the basics of things like frying. Of course, she did try to teach me a few easy things to make while going, but I barely listened to them, thinking that I will learn when the time comes and I really need to eat.

Now when the time came, I had no idea whatsoever how to make even the easiest of things, so I did what any of us would. Get take outs. But soon enough, that will get boring and repetitive which it did, so I did the next thing we all would do. Experiment with food. And this is what this blog is all about. I'll be posting random things I made or had just for fun, because why not? Food is so pretty after all. 
:')

And honestly, I ended up having fun. I used to be running away from the kitchen because I always thought of cooking as an annoying duty or part of routine. But I realised that experimenting is an art and it can be one hell of an awesome time which could develop as a hobby. So here I am. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment